08 November 2008

Return of the Skank

Well, hotel night has come and gone, and it always leaves me a little depressed, because I have to go back to Hell again for another week. I left La Quinta at noon, and went over to Zippy's for lunch (they have a really cheap lunch special). Watched some of the coverage of Obama's transition team and then went to work for three.

I was really depressed all day at work, knowing that I wouldn't be in a nice soft bed again for at least a week. Got off work about 10:30 or so, and went back to the Possum Hilton, and, sure enough, Chris the Squatter was there, with a pile of snack food on the dryer and a bike that he apparently got from somewhere (hmm?). So, that fucked that up, and I had no place to go, yet again. Why doesn't he just go back to where he came from? He is such a skank! He stinks, too. I guess I could beat the shit out of him, but that wouldn't be right, even if he is causing me a lot of discomfort and grief. Crap.

So, I rode around for a while, until Serrano's closed down, and then went there and spent the night on the corner of the stage (again). It was cold and uncomfortable, and there was a lot of noise, as there are a lot of people in town for tonight's game against Alabama, which is kind of a grudge match, on account of Nick Saban, former LSU coach, being the Tide's coach. Woke up this morning and there were squirrels running all around. Took a leak in one of the Port-a-Pottys that they park out there for nights (like tonight) when they host a band. That's tonight, so I can't stay there tonight. I am so tired of this shit. It is really wearing me down. Something had better change, and soon. If Chester will loan my the money to get a place, this will all be over, and I can get back on track and repair my broken life.

So, this morning, I rode over to CC's (big surprise)where I am writing this. Have to go to work for 10 (in about 15 minutes). Going to try to hook up with Travis and Fernando tonight, if hey aren't off somewhere. Don't have anywhere much to go. Maybe that skank Chris will go away somewhere (I should be so lucky). I wish I could sleep indoors tonight, somewhere, even on a couch or the floor, in my sleeping bag. I am tired of living like an animal.

No comments: