06 November 2008

Alone and Horny at La Quinta

Hey, I actually am logged on at La Quinta! No shit. This is LIVE.

Went to Aetheros' website and downloaded the newest driver for my external G-card, and that did it. No more late-night calls to Poland ... I am rocking and rolling!

Ate at Mestizo. Travis and Fernando didn't make it, but the food was good (the best I will eat until next Thursday). Got me a bottle of White Zin and my laptop and cable (but not much on it). Got me a bed (two, actually) but no boy to share them with (sniff).

Got a real crush on a cute little 20-something at CC's. Hot little gay boi ... He had on the tightest, faded black jeans today, and he has the HOTTEST BUTT IN THE UNIVERSE!

Okay. So I haven't had sex in over six months. The boy is hot, though. Cute face. Queer as hell. An ass that begs: "Spank me! Spank me!" I am sure he has a boyfriend or boyfriends. Besides, I am old and ugly and have nothing to offer. It could be so different if I was old and ugly and rich. The only way you will ever find love as an old fag is if you have the cash to lavish gifts on your lovers: Otherwise, you are just old; which is the same as dead, in the gay world.

I am a zombie.

No comments: