20 November 2008

Moral Orel Rules!

So ... FINALLY, Robot Chicken came on Adult Swim. I had to sit through three damned episodes of what may be the lamest cartoon in the modern world, Total Drama Island. This is a badly drawn, cheaply animated animated version of all the idiotic, stupid, worthless, skanky, over-produced, phony (you get my drift) so-called "reality" shows. This was followed by an hour of Family Guy. Okay: I like Seth McFarlane's stuff (some of it), but there have been way too many episodes of FG. Seth: it's time to send this nag off to the knackers. Really.

And ... woe unto me ... I have seen this RC at least four times. This may be my very last Hotel Night, and here I am, stuck watching re-runs on AS, and watching YouTube and blogging at the same time, whilst consuming cheap chardonnay! Jeez, I hope I get to see a good Moral Orel or Squidbillies. And I had such high hopes for the evening...

Did go by Wal-Mart (pleez don't hit me!) and checked out webcams and digital video cameras. As soon as I can, I am going to start uploading video blogs to YouTube. I am also going to have to register a domain name independent of YouTube and actually sit down and author a website. That will be interesting: haven't done that in a while. Also link everything to Facebook and MySpace and as many other internet sources and sharing systems as I can. The whole idea is to get as much of my work out there as I can, generate as much interest as I can and get as much feedback on it as I can. This is going to be my primary occupation, from now on.

Yay! Moral Orel is on! It's the one where Orel discovers masturbation!

So, I'm going to watch AS for awhile and sleep in a real bed. I hope I can resist the urge to masturbate. Don't want to end up like poor Orel. See the episode: God's Chef.

No comments: