18 November 2008

I'm Going to Buy Some Socks Today

Even though yesterday didn't turn out too badly, and I got to spend time with friends and had good food, I am really feeling down right now. I am about to go in to work for 6 o'clock, but I haven't done anything all day except surf the net (mostly UK YouTube) and blog. I really need something more constructive to fill my time. I have been doing some writing, but I need to actually APPLY MYSELF to my serious work more. It's just that I wind up other places all the time, like CC's or Zippy's or Serrano's, blogging and just hanging out, and I feel like I am just spinning wheels and not really going anywhere. I need some kind of direction. I can't just live my life randomly documnting junka as I think of it or as it happens, can I?

Jeez. There are so many talented and amazing young people on YouTube, in the UK. There are a few here, too, but there seems to be more of a unified YouTube community in the UK. Maybe not. Maybe that is just my impression. Yes, it is a powerful tool, as the last election demonstrated, but what will the actual result of all this blogging and vlogging be? I would kind of like to do some of it myself, but I am not sure exactly what I should do. Besides, could someone my age actually do this kind of thing?

I don't know. All I do know, right now, is that I have to go to work, and I am going to stop at Wal-Mart and get some socks, because I don't have any clean socks and only two pair that I am using all the time, and I have to shave when I get to work because I didn't have a chance to shave today. I will see if I can borrow Travis' shower tomorrow morning, so I can be clean for work.

I really want to get out of this situation. I really hate this. It is so depressing. Everybody needs a place to go.

No comments: