01 December 2008

Things Still Suck (Kind of)

Frustration reigns. Went to Wallace's office today to rent the property on State St., but the guys who live there are not out yet, and it may be the middle of the week before they are gone. If they are not out, there is a flat on Spanish Town Rd. that I can have (in the same building that Ben Renda used to live), but that guy is not out either. I would not have a problem moving from the Spanish Town flat to the one in State St., if I wanted to do that later, but I still won't have a place to live until later this week. At any rate, I won't know anything until tomorrow morning, when Wallace's bookkeeper is going to call me. I did pay a deposit, and signed a tentative lease, so I have legal right of occupancy whenever the current residents of either place actually move out. Even if I do wind up in Spanish Town for a while, it will be okay.

So, I don't have anywhere to go tonight.Slept on Travis' and Fernando's floor last night (it was near freezing) but I don't want to presume on them too much. Can't afford another Hotel Night, because I need the money for rent and utilities. Crap.

I am at Zippy's right now, eating lunch and blogging. Don't know what I will do next. I would love a nap. Maybe go to CC's (where I can plug in: there isn't an outlet here). God, I want to take a nap!

So, I am kind of frustrated, but I know something will be better this week. So, if I have to wait a little longer, after all I have been through, it is really minor. It still sucks, though.

No comments: