06 February 2009

Poo Days Redux


Either the grocery side of the store is punishing me for being sick or they are just cutting hours again in order to get management bonuses: it matters not, the reason, but the effect is the same. I be's fucked up de butt. After three days sick, I called work to find that I have been scheduled to work 12 hours this past week. 12 MOTHERFUCKING HOURS!!! WHO CAN LIVE ON THAT??? Thank you. This is a great way to insure employee loyalty. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

So, yesterday, when the liquor manager called me and asked could I please come in and work, because one of his regular employees had an emergency to attend to, I said yes, even if it was only 4.5 hours, because I need the money. So, I took a shower, rode down to work, and worked from 11:30 until 16:00. Well, about 15:00, the manager of another store, about 5 miles away, called to ask if I could work for her, as one of her employees was out sick. So, when I got off work from my store, I rode directly to her store (I covered the 3.5 miles in 20 minutes!) and worked until close, which wound up to be about 22:15. I had no breaks, not even a 15, and nothing to eat all day, because I had not had time for it.

Things went okay, except that three little shits came in and stole a bottle of high-class vodka. Earlier, at my store, a guy came in and walked out with two bottles of liquor, mumbling "you ain't gonna catch me" on the way out the door. Well, I got his license plate number as he drove away, in A BIG EXPENSIVE PICK-UP (why pay when you can steal?). We called the police,but they never showed up. Typical, here in Baton Rouge. The three little shits, all dressed out in the most expensive GANGSTA crap, left in a nice mid-sized car. I can't afford a car. I don't steal, either.

Okay: I am not racist. How come about 90% of the guys who steal in my store are black? It's true. I have seen white guys stealing, but most of they guys who steal from me are black. Not only that, but only about half are the "crack addict" types, who sell the stolen liquor to buy crack :the other half are kids who have money, more than I do: what's up with that?

Anyway, I hadn't eaten all day. When I don't eat all day (which is often), I tend to get watery diarrhea. I did, twice. Had to run to the toilet, and soiled one of my favourite pair of trunks. This happened twice. Great fun. Had to wipe my butt and my underwear: thank God, it didn't come through my pants. When I got home, I changed underwear and scrubbed my trunks until they were spotless. Hey, I admitted to being almost fanatically fastidious, many posts ago. My house may be a bit messy, but I am always clean.

It was cold on the way home, but I wore my new tights (THANX, LISA XXOO), so I was actually warm going home. Bought cheap frozen food at work, and ate a pot pie, a bowl of peas and a potato, before going to sleep. Best meal in a week. Fresh undies, too.

If I would steak anything, it would be food, or cat litter. But, then, I don't think like a thief.

No comments: