23 February 2010

Stuff & Nonsense

I finally figured out how to post to my blog from my mobile, but It Is slow going because I am still not too proficient with bleeding touchscreen typing. I will definitely have to edit these posts later.

Last night we had fried chicken, which meant that I got a "late plate", which are always skimpy, and this one was no exception: two wings, a bit of green bean cassorole, a bit of salad and a roll. You might think that they would at least leave enough food fort those of us who work, but the opposite Is true. We get what is left over after the bums eat. Sucks, huh? So do a lot of things at Kamp.

Last night saw a confrontation between a new "client" and the new laundry person, who Is an annoying prick. The prick left a pile of laundry on the guy's bed that. wasn't his and a shouting match ensued. Both of them.are morons. That was the evening's entertainment. I ignored the whole thing. I always do.

Had dinner with friends Sunday, so I didn't have to eat at Kamp. Had a huge steak. Great Improvement! Can't.get that every night, of course.

Saw a London bus and took a picture of it and posted it on Flickr. A guy emailed me from London and wanted more info. He tracks London busses In the US and Canada. I gave him the little I had. Go figure.
All for nopw. Will edit this at the library late. I am going.mad trying to text on this thing.

Peace. Out.

No comments: