24 February 2010

So What?

I am getting more proficient at flogging from my mobile (oops!). It finishes words for me which means I can be a little sloppy with my touchscreen typing.

I decided to start another blog, dedicated to just plain naughty stuff, because this one is more of a journal, and more ine a serious tone, and the subject matter of the other one is going to be a bit more more explicit: okay, KINKY! Why not? It's not like I am trying to hide anything. So, I am starting a second blog, just for fun, and anybody who wants to read it can, and if you don't want to then don't.

Everybody who knows me pretty much knows I am kind of kinky, so this won't be a shock to any of my friends and, frankly, I don't much care what anybody else thinks. So, there.

I just feel like this blog should be more or less dedicated to higher principles, even though I shall try to be honest in both. The other one is going to involve some fantasy and explicit stuff, and Is not for the weak at heart. This IS a warning.

So, I am going to write my first post on it tonight or tomorrow. Don't know for sure what it is going to be about, but it will be naughty, and more less true. So, if you really want to know what runs through my warped little brain, you can link to it through this blog. If you would prefer NOT to know, then just follow this one and leave it alone.

Like I said, it is going to be over the top, so, if you really want to know, read on; but don't blame me if you don't like what you read, and, for God's sake, should we meet, don't treat me like some kind of freak, even if you think me one: I am just trying to express myself openly, and foster an environment of understanding (and it wouldn't hurt a bit if I managed to get laid in the process).

No comments: