30 January 2009

Me So Hornee ...


Truly. Okay. So, I pretty much play it level on this blog. I have had a place to live now for almost three months, and, while I'm not exactly a millionaire yet, I am paying my bills, feeding my cats and surviving. That's where the "hierarchy of needs" comes in. I really need to get laid.

Let's face it: the need for sex IS A NEED. Yeah, you can put it on hold for awhile (and I HAVE), but it's going to pop up again sooner or later, and you had better do something about it or your testicles might explode in your pants one day, splashing the entire block in spooj, possibly with loss of life.Granted, I am a kinky little fucker, but, in my defense, if I am a dirty old man, I started out as a dirty young one. I really only have two kinks, and they are pretty harmless: I have a thing for underwear and athletic gear, and I'm into spanking.So, now you know. Actually, if you know me at all, you already know, and I don't care how many people know, because it might help me get the hook-up with somebody who shares my , ahem, predilections.

Okay. Last payday, I went to Wally World, to see what they might have to offer in the way of jock straps. Yeah, I have a bunch of them, but they are all in storage, and I haven't even put one on in uh, like a year.It isn't my fault: a previous boyfreind (name witheld, even though WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE) turned me on to wearing them under jeans, as a turn-on, and it stuck. I swear to God, I was an innocent before! So, I went to WM, and checked out what they had to offer, and to my complete surprise, I found a combination compression short/cup supporter (I never knew such a thing existed!) and HAD to buy it. Of course, having found such a marvel, I had to let some friends know about it, including this boy I had met on ManHunt (umm ...) who likes stuff like that, and, so, I invited him over to take a look at it, so, I HAD to put it on for him, and he really got turned on by it, like I did, and, somewhere in there, a, ummm, spanking happened. Okay, it was two spankings.

Don't judge me! It was fun, and nobody got hurt (any more than he wanted to be).

So, here I am, at, like 5 AM, blogging about my perverted life, and, FYI, wearing a jock strap under my jeans. Hey: whatever blows your skirt up.Me so hornee. Me love you longtime. Have jock, will travel.





No comments: